Friday, May 16, 2008
Some of the beef includes ones sold at Bj's Wholesale Club and Wilson Farms.
Fairbank Farms decided to recall the products after some customers complained about the beef containing small pieces of plastic.
The recall includes:
--BJ's Ground Beef Patty - 85% Lean and 15% fat (16 Count) 5.3 pound with a sell by date 5/15/08.
Read the entire story here.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
OVERNIGHT MANAGERS AND DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE BACK PAY FOR UNPAID OVERTIME WAGES
The Levin Law Firm, a class action law firm, requests
all current and former BJ's Wholesale Club
Overnight Managers and Department Managers
to contact the Firm immediately
as it seeks to recover unpaid overtime wages for these managers.
If you are currently, or were recently, a BJ's Overnight or Department Manager
please contact the Levin Law Firm at 1-877-677-4529 or email@example.com.
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
BJs Wholesale Club (NYSE:BJ) will release the first quarter earnings for 2008 on Wednesday, May 21. A conference call will be held on that day. The time of the call is still to be determined. A live webcast of the presentation will be available at bjsinvestor.com/medialist.cfm.
BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc. (BJ's) is a warehouse club operator in the eastern
BJ's revenues are derived from the sale of a range of food and general merchandise items, the sale of gasoline and from membership fees. During the fiscal year ended February 2, 2008 (fiscal 2007), food accounted for approximately 61% of BJ’s total food and general merchandise sales. The remaining 39% consisted of a variety of general merchandise items.